Thursday, June 21, 2007

DOING THINGS!

A comic for a book review I've done in the upcoming issue of Progress Magazine. The review was of Alexander Kjerulf's book called "Happy hour is from 9 to 5". A book about how the future of business will be filled with happy people, happy businesses and more creative, free wheeling management styles.

I thought, that's just like fatkat is now. So I decided to draw myself interviewing someone for a job.

I dunno, perhaps the idea is out to lunch, who knows. I kinda dig how the illo came out though. I haven't done alot of drawing in the past months. Feels good.

how'd I do? How can I improve it?

gene.

-post stolen from the fatkat krew blog.

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

At 6/21/2007 05:40:00 AM , Blogger SteveLambe said...

You guys work 9 to 5 days?? Lucky stiffs.

 
At 6/21/2007 09:21:00 AM , Blogger Clinton said...

That's a good insight on what the interview process looks like over there. It confuses me too, because I'm so use to the suit n tie. Hey, thanks for checking my blog out :D I really appreciate the feedback.

 
At 6/21/2007 09:47:00 AM , Blogger neven said...

i love it!

 
At 6/21/2007 01:21:00 PM , Blogger Rich Gould said...

The kerning on "CEO" could be better.

 
At 6/21/2007 01:58:00 PM , Blogger Madpajamma said...

Hey Geener,

Well I think the illustration came out great, considering the time away from the table. But don't use that as an excuse, your a natural buddy... and you know it!!!!

 
At 6/28/2007 11:48:00 PM , Blogger murrayb said...

pool table desk, smells of rock Tv. killer drawing gene.

 
At 6/29/2007 01:34:00 PM , Blogger Gene Fowler said...

oh cripes! RokTV!! AHHH!!!
thanks boys!

makes me wanna keep drawing!

 
At 7/05/2007 03:13:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super drawing. Can I use it in my presentations?

Here in Holland even banks and insurance companies start resembling your pictures and I love it!

Arjan Haring
Haring institUte of Happiness - Huh?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


bloginator
get blogitron!