Monday, June 04, 2007

COMING TO A GALAXY NEAR YOU! Preferably a television set to be honest...

Alright, I know, I know, there's been a lot of Star Wars postings recently, but that's only because the umpteenth celebration is upon us...Which one? I don't know, but irregardless, the powers that be, and chair heads of Fox think we need more Star Wars! (I'd rather have more cow bell but that's between you and me and the fire hydrant)

So here you have it!

FAMILY GUY DOES STAR WARS IV!!!

It's been awhile since I've actually been excited about a re-make...And this might be just the one...

Tell me what you think! (Besides, with my Jedi mind powers are becoming more clouded everyday, I think there is a Sith among us...)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


bloginator
get blogitron!