Tuesday, July 08, 2008

MR.BANKS INTRO

For the last week or so I've been at home working on an animated intro for our Mr.Banks show. Really tough, but alot of fun and very rewarding. Upon first past of the animatic, I sent it into the studio for some crew feedback, lots of fantastic suggestions! - Many I've implemented and you'll see when all is done.

For now, I'll keep going, I only have a few days left before I'm off traveling again, so I'll be looking for a few Fatkats to help me animate this thing. Hit me up on messenger if you're willing, I can pay $23/second. I'll post more stills soon.

doggie walks,

gene

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7/28/2008 09:48:00 PM , Blogger ALBERT PARDO said...

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THAT MR. BANKS ANIMATED, KEEP ME POSTED...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


bloginator
get blogitron!