Thursday, July 26, 2007

ACTIVISION SURPASSES EA!

That's right folks! It's taken a decade to finally surpass the giant called EA to fall and for Activision to surpass them as the leading developer!!

Activision's shares have jumped 54% over the last year and since they have a lot of homegrown franchises that are currently climbing the sales charts such as "Call of Duty," "Guitar Hero," and "Tony Hawk." Not bad for an all star lineup if I do say so myself!

I tip my hat to you boys and girls at Activision.

For the full press release click here!

Well done on the accomplishment!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 7/27/2007 05:42:00 PM , Blogger Dagan Moriarty said...

Wow, crazy stuff... the CRAZIEST thing though?... Just think about how LONG 'Activision' has been AROUND?!... This company really withstood the test of time, they MUST be doing SOMETHIN' right. ;)

I enjoy the 'Hawk' games, but my
all-time favorite Activision titles are from the old '2600' days... ahhh, those were the DAYS!
;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


bloginator
get blogitron!