Thursday, July 26, 2007

REBOOT?

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Choir, I would like to firstly say that our beloved series from our childhood has 'Rebooted' the second coming of bob!

Yup, Reboot, one of the earliest computer-animated episodic TV series, will be redeveloped as a trilogy of feature-length films by Rainmaker Animation.

How great is that?

I remember waking up and watching this with my father early mornings on ABC! I'm soooo excited!

Let alone, they will be releasing a comic version of the "re-imagined" series today at comic-con!

Ch-ch-Check it out!

Wha-wh-What's it all about?

The classics are returning...

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 7/26/2007 05:14:00 PM , Blogger Sean said...

SWEET!!! I loved ReBoot. I can't wait to see what they do with it.

 
At 7/27/2007 11:41:00 AM , Blogger Mike Frenette said...

Reboot! *douit douit*

Gimme a new BeastWars while you're at it rainmaker. :P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


bloginator
get blogitron!